This entry includes information regarding both Pathologic (2005) and Pathologic 2 (2019).
List of dialogue spoken by the Bachelor. These lines are played when near a character, providing additional insight into the events and characters of the Town.
Dialogue spoken is dependent on both the day and chosen player character.
- 1 Pathologic
- 2 Pathologic Classic HD
- 3 Pathologic 2
- 4 Videos
- Again, I feel giddy. My head breaks.
- It is necessary to have a rest.
- Probably, we should give up.
- Sorry, but I have to work.
- You do not look healthy.
- What should we speak about now?
- The truth is not so beneficial as harmful, it appears.
- The tower must be kept at any cost, it's clear. The poisoned town must be destroyed. It is impregnated by the Sand Filth, it cannot be eradicated in any way.
- I'm tired. Enough for me.
- The damned wound has opened.
- (Haruspicus) Why did they close this Apiary?
- (Haruspicus) What an unusual town. I thought such towns do not exist anymore in our country.
- (Devotress) What could be inside of this, if one may say, Abattoir?
- (Haruspicus) Now everybody has to stay at home, this is true.
- (Haruspicus) During the epidemic, only firm authority is able to provide the necessary discipline.
- (Devotress) It is necessary to forbid people going out and appointing special couriers.
- (Haruspicus) What for are these barbarous habits? I cannot work this way.
- (Haruspicus) This is something unprecedented!
- (Devotress) If governors do not stop their disputes, a catastrophe may burst here.
- (Haruspicus) They do not even have a suitable hospital in town.
- (Haruspicus) These twyre decoctions seem to work if a suitable fabric is processed with them. It is possible to make a way.
- (Devotress) I seem to be late. What a little thing I lack for my victory.
- (Haruspicus) What is this ailment?
- (Haruspicus) The people who stay and rest survive.
- (Haruspicus) The source of the illness is one of us.
- (Haruspicus) Who has gotten into the Cathedral?
- (Haruspicus) To come to the Inquisitor of one's own will is the only correct thing to do.
- (Haruspicus) Saburov is not the Commandant anymore. This is for the best.
- (Haruspicus) What's going on in this cursed Abattoir? Why didn't I think about that before?
- (Haruspicus) Devotress has left Abattoir alive, too. What's going on?
- (Haruspicus) So, the Army is in town. Interestingly. What powers do they have?
- (Haruspicus) We have to keep on working. They will give us some more time.
- (Devotress) I spoke with the General about you. He appears to know everything already. It is necessary to tell you that he is interested in you, very much.
- (Haruspicus) The Inquisitor has not met the General. Don't they stand each other?
- (Haruspicus) I'm going to study this Tower. It deserves the most precise attention.
- (Devotress) Haruspicus again searches for the escaped people from Abattoir. The history repeats.
- (Haruspicus) And what does Maria Kain say? Now everything is resolved by her, as it seems.
- (Haruspicus) I feel that our decisions became part of a smart intrigue. I was nearly caught.
- (Devotress) Blok will not hesitate anymore. He will act while he can control the situation.
Pathologic Classic HD
- I'm tired. I've had enough.
- The wretched wound has opened.
- My head is spinning.
- This headache is splitting. I need some rest.
- Should I just give up?
- Sorry, but I have to get back to work.
- You look unhealthy.
- What is there to talk about now?
- Truth does not do as much good in the world as the appearance of truth does evil.
- Cost what it may, the Tower should remain intact. The Tower is clean.
- The contaminated Town will have to be destroyed. It's sodden with the Sand Dirt that can't be eradicated.
- (Haruspex) Why did they block off the Termitary?
- (Haruspex) What a peculiar place. I didn't think there were still towns like this in the country.
- (Changeling) What can be inside that... mm... Abattoir?
- (Haruspex) From now on, everyone will have to stay in. That's for sure.
- (Haruspex) During an outbreak, discipline can only be maintained through unwavering exertion of authority.
- (Changeling) Going outside should be prohibited. Special couriers should be assigned.
- (Changeling) If the rulers won't cease their clamoring, a real catastrophe will happen here.
- (Haruspex) What kind of backward practices are these?! I refuse to work under these circumstances.
- (Haruspex) This is utterly inconceivable!
- (Haruspex) You don't even have a proper hospital in the town.
- (Haruspex) These twyre infusions prove to be efficacious. Mixing them with the specimen allowed me to separate the serum.
- (Haruspex) What is this disease?
- (Haruspex) In order to survive, people need to remain calm.
- (Haruspex) The host walks among us.
- (Haruspex) Who was it that's infiltrated the Cathedral?
- (Changeling) Too late now, it seems. To think victory was well within my grasp!
- (Haruspex) Coming before the Inquisitor voluntarily is the only feasible option.
- (Haruspex) Saburov is no longer a governor. All for the best.
- (Haruspex) What's going on in the bloody Abattoir? Why didn't I think of it before?
- (Haruspex) Changeling left the Abattoir unscathed. What's going on?
- (Haruspex) So... the Army has entered the Town. I wonder how far their authority goes?
- (Haruspex) We must keep working. They ought to give us more time!
- (Changeling) I talked to the Commander about you. He seems to know already. He's taken notice of you.
- (Haruspex) The Inquisitor didn't see the Commander still. Do they really hate each other so much?
- (Haruspex) I'm going to investigate this Tower. It's worthy of the most careful examination.
- (Changeling) Haruspex is looking for the Abattoir runaways once again. History repeats itself.
- (Haruspex) What does Maria Kaina say? She seems to be the one in charge now.
- (Haruspex) I have a feeling that our choices were a part of some... crafty maneuver. I almost fell for it.
- (Changeling) Block will hesitate no longer. He'll act while he's still in control.
- What a peculiar place... I didn't think there were still towns like this.
- If we panic, hundreds could die. We need discipline; we need unwavering authority.
- What crude practises! What rustic procedures! I refuse to work this way!
- This is unheard of. Totum revolutum.
- Can you believe this place? They don't even have a hospital here.
- What kind of disease is this? What kind of disease is this?
- Some patients of the Bubonic Plague were cured by simply... lying motionlessly on the ground.
- What's going on in the damned Abattoir?
- Why didn't I think of it before?
- Truth does not do as much good in the world as its counterfeits do evil.
- Sow an act, and you reap a habit. So a habit, and you reap a character. Sow a character, and you reap a destiny.
- This damn rain... will it ever end?
- The climate here is in chaos!
- Walking around outside should be prohibited. Special couriers should be assigned instead.
- Time is slipping through our fingers. We must act now.
- So you're a child, huh? I've just learned I don't like children.
- Your behaviour is ridiculous. Stop playing detective and start tending to the sick!
- Blood, tissue, and sinew. Peel them away, and they conceal a rather simple diagram.
- If you look closely enough... any arc is made of a series of straight lines.
- The soul's mechanics mirror's the body's.
- I'm no positivist. There are things in this world beyond our mundane perception.
- I was this close to victory.
- I'm exhausted... I'm on my last legs.
- My head is pounding! I need some rest.
- I'm sorry, but I really do need to keep working.
- What is there to talk about now...?
- I never even told her how I felt...
- What do you call such a man? A slave. You call him a slave.
- God. What an idiot I was.