Pathologic Wiki:Community portal
|Mr Pie 5||talk • contribs|
|Yrmnbw||talk • contribs|
|Nottheembracedone||talk • contribs|
|Southquarter||talk • contribs|
|Impostress||talk • contribs|
|1smalldragon||talk • contribs|
|Moxlea||talk • contribs|
|Verzealot||talk • contribs|
|NightEagle14||talk • contribs|
|Bocca chiusa||talk • contribs|
|Xsnusmumrik||talk • contribs|
|IcePickLodge||talk • contribs|
Community Portal[edit source]
Need help? Want something changed, or want to debate about something? In the community portal you will find exactly what you need!
For the main wiki discussion, see the talk page.
Recent Edits & Guidelines[edit source]
First of all, I'd like to thank the people that have been completing this wiki for the past months, especially for Pathologic 2. However, it is my perception that recent edits are turning out a bit chaotic, and therefore I'm laying out here a few guidelines and recommendations for future edits and editors:
- The KISS principle applies to anything, and this wiki is no exception.
- Familiarise yourself with Wikipedia's Manual of Style and with wiki formatting. Additionally, study other popular wikis for ideas.
- Stick to facts wherever possible. Use official notes, in-game text, dialogues and interviews with the developers as references.
- Try not to overload the characters' pages with too many screenshots and superfluous information.
- Pay attention to aesthetics: strive to make each page pleasing to the eye. An organised structure and nice-looking screenshots helps in achieving this.
Past Editors[edit source]
Please be considerate with the work of past editors, especially with those users who built the wiki from the ground up.
- Before editing a page, ask yourself first if it really adds anything new or if it will make the page look better.
- Don't straight up remove everything that was previously written by past editors, especially if there was nothing wrong with it in the first place. If possible, try to include whatever new information there may be with the page's current content.
Happy Editing[edit source]
Having said that, enjoy editing this wiki. Some structure, however, will hopefully help to output quality work.
Requests for comment[edit source]
Requests for comment are for assisting editors in gathering further input on any wiki matter. This can be useful in generating discussion, resolving disputes, or reaching consensus. All editors are welcome to assist with a request by responding within the linked talk page.
To create a new request: add an item to the bottom of the list below, using: