Welcome to the new Dark Mode! If you'd like to browse in Light Mode, head over to your Appearance page while logged in and select Hydra.
Anna Angel/Spoken Dialogue
This entry includes information regarding both Pathologic (2005) and Pathologic 2 (2019).
List of dialogue spoken by Anna Angel. These lines are played when near a character, providing additional insight into the events and characters of the Town.
Dialogue spoken is dependent on both the day and chosen player character.
Pathologic Classic HD
- What do you all want from us?
- I have this flush. My cheeks are burning, aren't they?
- I don't want to undress. What if there's something scary on my skin?
- The paint is peeling off me. So ugly.
- My hair is disheveled and coming out.
- I could have been a famous singer.
- Whose child was crying there?
- Have you met ominous people in circus costumes here?
- I used to sing every evening.
- Life is hard.
- (Bachelor) When you look her in the eye, your mouth just kinda... opens up.
- (Changeling) Why is he interrogating the Bound? That big city snake!
- (Bachelor / Changeling) Shabnak is an evil maneater made of clay and bones. She's the murderer.
- (Bachelor) Feels good to be the most prudent person in town.
- (Changeling) Olgimsky is buying up whatever medicine there is. I wonder why...
- (Bachelor / Changeling) Is Haruspex planning to get rich here? The prices rose fivefold over the morning.
- (Bachelor) Changeling has been seen in a twyrine den. What could she possibly have to talk about with Andrey?
- (Changeling) Is it fatal? For real?
- (Bachelor / Changeling) We'll all work out when the regular train comes.
- (Bachelor) Can you catch a rat, or a mouse, in the dark?
- (Bachelor) Purr, says the cat.
- (Haruspex) They say Bachelor will make a proper vaccine any moment now.
- (Haruspex) She has an easy stride. Where's she going this time?
- (Bachelor) So it was Clara in the Cathedral tonight.
- (Bachelor) They say Inquisitors can do anything. Their power is unrestricted.
- (Changeling) That thing is here somewhere. Go look for it.
- (Changeling) Mark Immortell has announced that he knows of some Rat Prophet.
- (Haruspex) Bachelor is planning to save the Polyhedron at any cost.
- (Changeling) Bachelor came to the conclusion that the Town has to be destroyed?
- (Haruspex / Changeling) So... will the Town be destroyed along with the Townsfolk?
- My path was called "The Angel of Death" . I'm not sure myself what I used to be in the Caravan.
- If there's enough people like me, the Town will stay the same. We'll surrender ourselves to Clara unregretted. A rotten life belongs to the new Mistress.
- Could you catch a grouse, or a dormouse, in a dark house?
- "Purrrrr," said the cat.
- Happily ever after... lasted for about a week and change.
- And there she was lying, you know... just splayed out on the floor glaring at them all...
- Just please don't touch me! Ever! I hate the feel of all that... skin.
- Never open doors with my bare hands. Tip of my boot, or a 'kerchief round the doorknob...
- "Meow! Meow! Feed me! Feed me!" God, how do people put up with cats?
- How about we build a town without any damn children?
- Seriously, why is no one being buried? No carts cracking the cobbles, no shovels shifting dirt in the churchyard...
- A vicious cat is still just as stupid—and so it is with men.
- Shall it rain? Shall it snow? Don't ask again: I don't know.
- Hope springs eternal. But you're at the wrong river.
- When you look into those eyes, your mouth just... starts moving on its own.
- A shabnak, a maneater of clay and bone and hair. She's the killer!
- It's throw yourself in the river, brick yourself in the basement, or get sandboxed... why are you looking at me like that?
- Feels good to be so... so very... prudent. Prudent, is what I mean.
- I hate handshakes. So... viciously intimate. Always making me wash my hands...
- Ugh, the feeling of dried soil under my fingernails...
- My skin is tingling. Right on my fingertips. What does that mean?
- Just don't touch the face afterwards. Just... leave the face alone.
- Well knows the mouse that the cat's out o' the house.
- Run a finger round a wineglass and she sings... mind you don't cut yourself.
- What do you all want from us?
- I'm flushed... my cheeks are burning, aren't they?
- I'm afraid of undressing... what if I should... spot something on my skin?
- I can feel the paint peeling off my body.
- My hair's a tangle... coming out in clumps...
- I could have been famous, you know. Far from here.
- Do I hear a child crying?
- I used to sing every day. At dusk.
- Haah... Such is life.
- My path was called "The Angel of Death." I'm not sure, myself, why I was in the Caravan... forgive me, please! I promise I'll be good!